Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Request For Prayers And Healing Thoughts For A Friend

Last night, my friend that I visited just a couple weeks ago posted that she was having a difficult night. She said she just felt "wrong" and was weak, tired, barely able to move, having trouble breathing, and in pain. She said there was nothing going on that her doctors could do anything about. 

Now, since pain rehab, and especially since I visited, I have felt extremely lucky to have her as a friend. I consider her and her mom part of my family, and they treated me as part of theirs. She is an inspiration, and even as ill as she is, she always tries to encourage others to keep going. So please, keep her in your thoughts and prayers, because it would be devastating for the world to lose such a wonderful young woman. 

1 comment:

  1. sending juju to you both xx
    just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...

    ReplyDelete